Last Updated: 22/03/2023
How to treat the website and it's content
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without glenwheeler.co.uk’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Working with glenwheeler.co.uk
Working with current and new clients is an absolute pleasure for us, all we want is for everything to run smoothly during our time spent together working business to business. To achieve this we need to put some rules and agreements in place. Before projects are started you will receive the following documents to sign and return to us. Each document will be discussed thoroughly and will be added and edited until each party is happy.
- Contract - A document that covers what is to be expected from both us and you, the client.
- A full specification document - A document that states every part of the project including deliverables and a payment plan.
- Non Disclosure Agreement - This can be requested by you the client if it is required. We will happily sign any NDA document
What these documents are
As stated above, our documents are put in place for protection for us and you the client. Without them we would not be able to deliver the processes and procedures we have in place within the company
What these documents are NOT
These documents are not here to tie you into any monthly contracts or payments. We do not have any small text or hidden charges, we are absolutely up front with everything when it comes to maintaining client contracts and establishing new business relationships.
These documents are also not here to scare you away. Clients often feel put off by having to sign documents and agreements, don't be afraid, each document is discussed thoroughly and we can explain everything to you if you ever have any questions.
By working with glenwheeler.co.uk, with or without a signed contract you are agreeing to accept payment terms as stated below. As a company that is growing in size where we are contracted to office space and staff contracts we must make sure all payments due are paid on time.
Payment Terms at glenwheeler.co.uk
We believe all payment terms below are very fair for each an every one of our clients. Our payment terms follow closely to those stated at the GOV.UK - Invoicing and taking payment from customers website page.
- Full Payment Terms will be stated in any new contract document going forward as of 11.09.2015 for new projects and new clients. However, to accept these payment terms it does not require a signature
- All invoices will be issued with a 14 day notice. All invoices must be paid within 14 days of the invoice being issued
- Failure to pay the invoice within 14 days with activate daily reminders of your invoice until the invoice is paid
- Once the invoice has gone 21 days over due a charge of £6.00GBP (If being converted to another currency we will use the conversion rate of that day) will be added to the balance of the invoice.
- Each day after the 21 days notice £3.00 will be added to the invoice until the invoice is paid in full (Including Charges)
- If the invoice is not paid after 30 days notice, our accounts team will chase the invoice one final time. Thereafter a debt recovery team will be in contact and will then forward the outstanding balance to a legal team
If for some reason your invoice can not be paid on time, then please get in touch with us on [email protected] and we can most certainly help and offer you a solution on how you can pay your outstanding invoice balance (Including Charges). Not communicating with us at all will always end up in having a sour working relationship. We are very much about helping the client, so please allow us to when it comes to your invoice payments.