As I worked on this website indirectly with the client I know little about the people and management team involved in the project. I worked on this website via another company based in the South of England and was only given a development specification for this project. I worked on some areas of the design including tweaks in graphics, layout and type. This website was only a static website at the time which mean there was no requirements for mobile devices.
The approach was very simple. To follow the specification guide which was outlined between Victoria's management team and the web company I worked for. Most of the design had been complete by the company, which allowed me to work directly on the website structure right away.
All design aspects of the website were complete before the site was handed to me. Throughout the project I made adjustments to the design with the authority of the designer and the web company. All adjustments made to the design were to improve user engagement, navigation and usability.
After six weeks we had completed the design, build and test. We had then handed over the project to the client who had reviewed and given amends. All amends were actioned and the website was then launched.